PaperBackSwap.com is holding a Twitter Background Design Contest for their Twitter Profile @paperbackswap. We wanted to give our talented members a chance to get involved in representing our company. What better way than with a Twitter Background Design Contest!
When does it begin? Thursday, May 7th
Deadline for submissions: Sunday, June 7th 2009
Where to submit your entry?
Beginning May 7th! Go to TwitterBackgroundsGallery.com to submit your design. A huge thanks to TwitterBackgroundsGallery.com for helping us set this up & use their website to run the contest. *Please Note: After submitting your design please keep your original files safe and secure. The winners will need to send the original files to PaperBackSwap for use. We will contact the winners with details.
Who will be judging the contest?
- “People’s Choice” -You all will choose 5.
- “Our Choice” – The PBS Team will choose 5.
- Prizes will be offered to the top 10 designs!
- 1st Place Winners (2):People’s Choice & Our Choice = $100 +25 credits (transferable between PaperbackSwap.com/SwapaCD.com/SwapaDVD.com), 1 Year Box-O-Books, 1 Year Book Journal, $10.00 PaperbackSwap Money, $10.00 SwapaCD.com Money and $10.00 SwapaDVD.com Money)
- 2nd place Winners (2): 20 Credits transferable
- 3rd place Winners (2): 15 Credits transferable
- 4th place Winners (2): 10 Credits transferable
- 5th place Winners (2): 5 Credits transferable
- The top 10 designs will be rotated on the PaperbackSwap Twitter Profile (@paperbackswap) throughout the next 2 years.
- The top 10 entries will be featured in the PaperbackSwap.com twitter profile, newsletter & blog.
- To win- You must be a member of PaperbackSwap.com. (U.S. Only – Free & Easy to register)
- Submit as many entries as you want.
- We must receive your files and they must be usable. *See note above.
- All Artwork must be original.
- Professional, Creative, Family-Friendly designs only please.
- By submitting your design, you release your rights & give PaperbackSwap.com full use of the design.
- The Public / PaperbackSwap.com team will decide which designs are best.
- You may use our Logos, Banners, or Stock Images found on PaperbackSwap.com
- We reserve the right to make changes to the contest at any time.
- View twitter background tips and resources on TwitterBackgroundsGallery.com
- Multiple Monitor resolutions will be viewing the backgrounds.
- Please credit yourself on the design (you can put ‘designed by…’ for instance)
- must be up-loadable to twitter… test on your twitter profile first.
Help Spread the Word!
The more the merrier! Please help spread the word via your blogs, facebook, myspace, blogs, drop a flyer by an art class, etc. For Twitter use the hashtag #pbs_twitter when tweeting about this competition. Retweeting the tweets of @paperbackswap about this competition will be really helpful too!
I’m sure questions will come up during the competition and we’ll try our best to address them as quickly as possible via Twitter and the PaperBackSwap.com Blog.
Richard & The PaperBackSwap Team